Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bloggy Business


This is the first time I've been able to really sit down and blog in weeks and this post has been a long time in coming. Kendra at A Superhero, A Princess and A Monkey and Domestic Spaz have given me the Arte Y Pico award. Wow! I am so honored -- particularly because I'm a huge fan of their blogs. Both have three kids, just like me. So, we've all got a lot in common.

The Arte Y Pico award (not Pico de Gallo award -- which I'm sure would be quite a tasty award in and of itself) basically translates, "Wow. The best art. Over the top."

Gosh. I feel like such an artist! An artist who needs a margarita to celebrate! Thanks for thinking of me girls!

Winners are supposed to pass this award on to other blogs that are deserving due to their creativity, design, interesting material and contributions to the blogging community. Well, Lizz at Yes, and So is My Heart, Jackie at Our Moments, Our Memories and Kellie at La Vida Dulce -- this one's for you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Now I have something to post tomorrow! :)

Kellie

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Thanks so much. I'm glad I got on the computer before heading to bed. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, girl!!

-LH

Jackie said...

Aw, thanks, Michelle! That's so sweet of you! :)

Unknown said...

See how fabulous you are? You got TWO! :)