Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've Got a New Gig...

If you've ever wondered about the best brand of mascara, how to keep your eyeliner from smearing or whether a particular beauty product lives up to all the hype, then you need to check out Chic Critique. It's a blog where "regular women review beauty products for regular women."

Pretty cool, huh?

Know what else is cool?

I'm now a regular contributor.

I've over there today dishing about the Ped Egg.

C'mon you know you're oddly fascinated by the commercials featuring all of the parmesean cheese-like foot filings being dumped in the trash. Want to know if it really works? Head on over and find out!

Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment over there to let me know y'all stopped by! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

On my way to read it!

heather said...

OOh, I love me some ped egg. I got it a few months ago, and it's cheesetastically wonderful!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

I just won one of these from Raising A & C, I'm heading over there now.

Anonymous said...

I got one a couple months ago and minus the cheese like similarity to the foot shavings, I love the product, can't eat Kraft Cheese in a can anymore.

Jackie said...

Cool! I've been wondering about this so going to read now....

Anonymous said...

And a GREAT GIG it is!

Going to get me one of those eggs.

Four days + sandals + New York City = nightmare